Friday, October 31, 2014

31 Days of Halloween


Today on my 31 days of Halloween I have Nathan Squiers. I love his series. It's one of my favorites and I am so lucky to get to be able to read his books before they come out and his newest book Rocks! So let's get to know more about Nathan: 


Nathan Squiers (The Literary Dark Emperor and the author formally known as “Prince”) is a resident of Upstate New York. Living with his loving fiancĂ©/fellow author, Megan J. Parker, and three incredibly demanding and out-of-control demon-cats, Nathan lives day-by-day on a steady diet of potentially lethal doses of caffeine and bacon. When not immersed in his writing, he often escapes reality through movie marathons, comics & anime, and gnarly tunes. While out-and-about, The Literary Dark Emperor can be found in the chair of a piercing studio/tattoo parlor, at the movies, or simply loving life with friends & loved ones. 

Stalker Links: 
Facebook 
Twitter 

To keep update on all of Nathan's book news check out his WEBSITE 

Giveaway: 
Enter to win a FREE signed print copy of the fourth book of the Crimson Shadow series, “Dance with the Devil,” at 
Goodreads 

Favorite Halloween Memory: 
My first trick-or-treating outing when I was a child. I went out as the Tinman from The Wizard of Oz with my mother, and I spent more time reinacting the “breaking free” scene with my little plastic axe than actually going door-to-door. Even then, the holiday represented more of a chance for me to escape and be somebody else than actually doing so for any sort of gain (especially when I knew there was plenty of candy waiting for me back at home). 


Top 10 Horror movies (in no particular order):
1.     Sinister
2.     The ‘Insidious’ franchise
3.     Deliver Us From Evil
4.     The Exorcist
5.     The ‘V.H.S.’ series
6.     Jeepers Creepers (first horror movie I ever watched on my own, so it holds a special place with me)
7.     Silence of the Lambs
8.     Nightmare on Elm Street (original)
9.     Rosemary’s Baby

10.  Dracula (original) 

Thank you to Nathan for participating in my 31 Days of Halloween. Don't forget to enter my giveaway below.
Happy Halloween!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment