Wednesday, January 16, 2013

K.B. Miller's Reveal of her new logo

I am so excited to be participating in this reveal for K.B. Miller as you all know she ends all her vlogs and posts with Twitchy Witchy Kisses well she had the amazingly talented cover artist Regina Wamba create a logo for it that will be on t-shirts, buttons, banners, etc. Now for the reveal:



How awesome is this logo? I love it so much. I am partial to the black back ground myself but both are amazing and fit K.B. perfectly. If you haven't checked out K.B.'s website please do. There is all kinds of fun things on her site. Also check out Regina's website so you can see all her covers and photography images she has. 

Thank you to K.B. for letting me participate on your logo reveal. 
~Sabrina 

No comments:

Post a Comment