Friday, January 25, 2013

In The Dark

I am so excited to be participating in this release day of Katie Salidas and Willsin Rowe new erotic book called In The Dark. Let's get to know the authors first.

 Katie Salidas is a Super Woman! Endowed with special powers and abilities, beyond those of mortal women, She can get the munchkins off to gymnastics, cheerleading, Girl Scouts, and swim lessons.  She can put hot food on the table for dinner while assisting with homework, baths, and bedtime… And, She still finds the time to keep the hubby happy (nudge nudge wink wink). She can do all of this and still have time to write.
 And if you can believe all of those lies, there is some beautiful swamp land in Florida for sale…
Katie Salidas resides in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mother, wife, and author, she does try to do it all, often causing sleep deprivation and many nights passed out at the computer. Writing books is her passion, and she hopes that her passion will bring you hours of entertainment. 

Stalker Links:

Willsin Rowe Bio:
Willsin Rowe falls in love with a scent, a playful expression or an act of casual intimacy more easily than with physical beauty. When confronted by any combination of those elements he is a lost cause. He has done many things over and over, done even more things only once, and half-done more things than he cares to admit. He loves to sing and doesn’t let his voice get in the way. He is intelligent but not sensible. He is passionate but fearful. He is not scruffy enough or stylish enough to be cool.

Stalker Links:


Cory Matthews is a handsome undergrad...with an embarrassing phobia. One that gets his heart pounding every single night. Achluophobia. Fear of the dark.
With finals all done and dusted, Cory swings by to pick up his girlfriend Hana, and her sexy roommate Maddy, for a big night of hitting the clubs and blowing off steam.
But before their night of fun can get started a summer monsoon knocks out the power for a whole city block, plunging Hana’s house into pitch blackness...kicking Cory’s fear into overdrive.
Though Hana sometimes teases Cory about his phobia, she knows it’s no laughing matter. And she’ll use whatever comes to hand – including Maddy – to take his mind off his troubles.
Together, these temptresses will show him that sometimes darkness can be far more revealing than light.



WARNING:
This title contains graphic language, sexual situations, multi-racial nookie, girl-on-girl lovin’ and frankly unsupportable fear treatment methods

Excerpt:
“Oh no. Is it raining already?” The confident smile fell from Maddy’s lips and she wrapped her hands protectively around the body of her hair. “If a single drop of water hits my hair, I can say good bye straight and silky, hello frizz.”
“Don’t sweat it, girlie,” Hana said. “We’re not on a deadline. Why don’t we settle in for a drink or two here first and wait till the storm passes?” She cast me a sidelong glance. “And don’t worry, babe, I’ll protect you from the boogeyman if the lights go out.”
“Very funny.”
Hana smirked and turned back to her friend. She ran her hands down Maddy’s  luxurious red mane. “And you can keep your perfect hair while we all work up a sweet buzz. Then when the rain stops we grab a cab.”
“Beats paying club prices anyway,” I added. We were all struggling college students. It’s not like we were flush with cash.
“Well then, handsome...” Maddy angled her head toward the kitchen. “Would you go and get a desperate girl a beer?”
I sucked in a breath at the word desperate, but I didn’t need to be told twice. I grabbed the ladies a cold one each.
“Thanks, mister.” Maddy’s hot fingers caressed mine as she took her beer.
Hana thanked me with a kiss on the cheek and a squeeze of my ass, then whispered “Just you wait, sexy. Later tonight. We’ll give the boogeyman a good show.”
  I wondered if she’d ever let me live down my phobia. Truth be told, whenever the lights were on I knew it was a completely irrational fear. Some people feel the same way about the ocean. They don’t mind it, as long as they’re not drowning. And I knew Hana didn’t mean anything by it, so I could handle a few playful jabs at my expense. It was worth it for the sexy payoff at the end of the night.
Maddy walked over to the stereo and tuned in some dance music. “Well if we’re stuck here, why not bring the club to us while we wait?” She shimmied her hips and took a swig of her beer.
“Now that’s an excellent idea.” Hana clinked bottles with Maddy and held her hand out to me. “Come on, big boy. Dance with us.”
I shook my head. “I’m happy to watch. Besides, I need to conserve my energy for...later.”

Book Links:

I wanna say Thank you to Katie and Willsin for letting me participate in their release day.
~Sabrina


No comments:

Post a Comment