Wednesday, October 21, 2015

13 Days of Halloween: Day 1


Today is Day 1 of my 13 Days of Halloween celebration. I love this time of year so much and I thought it would be fun to have some authors & bloggers share what they love about Halloween. To kick of day 1 is author Ciara Knight. So let's get started and find out more about her and her books. 

Author Bio: 
 Ciara Knight writes ‘a little bit of edge and a lot of heart’ with her bestselling young adult speculative fiction and romance stories. Her books have secured four stars from RT book reviews, awarded Night Owl Top Picks, five stars from InD’Tale Magazine and Paranormal Romance Guild, topped the Amazon charts, featured on USA Today Blog, and named book of the month by Long and Short Reviews. 

Book News: 
Upcoming releases: Thanksgiving in Sweetwater County, book 8 of Sweetwater County Series.
A new novella series about Witches and Vampires. Yep, I can't abandon the paranormal in my heart!
The Secrets of Dargon, book II of my high fantasy series, The Shrouded Kingdom Chronicles

Stalker Links: 

Top Ten List: 
Scary Books 
It by Stephen King (book, NOT movie)
The Shinning by Stephen King
The Amityville Horror by Jay Amson
Pet Cemetery by Stephen King
The Excorcist by William Peter Blatty
Dracula by Bram Stroker
Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin
Tales and Poems by Edgar Allen Poe
Asylum Lake by R. A. Evans
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

Giveaway:
Ciara has donated e-copy of her book Escapement. To enter post your favorite scary book in the comments. Make sure to include your email so if you win I can notify you. Good Luck!! 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today to celebrate Day 1 of my 13 Days of Halloween Celebration. I would also like to say Thank You to Ciara for participating and donating an ebook. 
~Sabrina 

No comments:

Post a Comment