Today on my blog I have the Citadel Of Fire Blog Tour. On my stop there is a spotlight, Tens List, and giveaway.
Seventeen-year old Gray is descended from a legendary hero known as a Ronin, and haunted by his forgotten past. He returns home to a wizards’ keep, unaware he is now labeled a murderous traitor for killing his best friend.
Returning could be a death sentence, but the journey alone is perilous. Along the way, Gray discovers he has a grandfather. Now he must reach the city before his only living family dies beneath a madman’s torture. Getting there will be a challenge, however, as an enthrallingly unpredictable woman, a dangerous desert, and a horde of thieves stand in his way. Wielding the banished power of wind, Gray rallies against the poisonous evil that seeks to convert the world to their mantra, “strength is life, weakness death.”
Yet with an affable scoundrel and a clever bookworm at his side, Gray discovers the world’s greatest secret… He is not the only one with hero’s blood, and the legend of the Ronin walk the world once again.
Top Ten List - Your favorite guy characters from your books, including random facts about them.
1. Ezrah – Despite being one of the most powerful wizards in the whole world, he would choose to play a simple game of “Elements” a chess-like board game with his grandson, over attending the most powerful convention of wizards.
2. Gray – He values friendship over strength despite being destined to be the most powerful man in the whole world.
3. Zane – Fiery to the core, but has a deep love for his sister.
4. Darius – a jokester, but would throw himself on a dagger to save a friend; and has a sensitive side for those he let’s close.
5. Victasys – scarred from head to toe, he is a man of consummate honor and sacrifice.
6. Jian – Has the only Devari blade that has “red” flames, instead of the normal orange.
7. Finn – Sensitive yet strong, he has had a crush since he was a kid on the girl of his dreams, but she married another man. But when war looms, his fate and Meira’s intertwines once more.
8. The Patriarch – the most powerful wielder of the spark. He’s the oldest human alive.
9. Rydel – an elf and man of consummate honor as well. He is the guardian of the queen of the elves Karil.
10. Hadrian – a powerful elf, kindred to Rydel, but a madness lies upon his heart.
Matthew Wolf is the author of The Ronin Saga. Or maybe he's a Ronin. Either way, he's involved somehow. Aside from epic fantasy, he enjoys woodcrafting, outdoors, a bit of a health nut (Kale is good!), and trains in kung fu.
His childhood of traveling the world and studying Old English and Japanese influenced the schemes of the Saga, and the world of Farhaven. He is a graduate from UCSB with a Literature degree and a specialization in Medieval Literature and Japanese. His novels include THE KNIFE’S EDGE, and CITADEL OF FIRE, of the bestselling YA Epic Fantasy series, The Ronin Saga.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I would also like to say Thank You to Jean BookNerd for letting me participate in this blog tour.