Thursday, October 30, 2014

31 Days of Halloween


I have one of my favorite blogger's Jeni from Jeni's Books and More. If you haven't stopped by her page you are missing out. She makes incredible swag. So let's get to know more about her. 




Stalker Links: 


My favorite Halloween Memory:
The amazing Halloween parties my parents used to throw when they were still members of the Mustang club. The yard would be decorated, we would have costume contests, & lots of Halloween worthy foods & snacks. Fun Times! 


My Top 10 Movies:
Halloween
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
JoyRide
Jeepers Creepers
Candyman
It
The Exorcist
Nightmare on Elm Street
Silence of the Lambs
The Purge 

I would like to say Thank You to Jeni for participating in my 31 Days of Halloween. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Don't forget to enter the giveaway below. 
~Sabrina  

Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter's 4th Birthday/Halloween party. Everyone dressed up. We played games, bobbed for apples, and lots of candy

    ReplyDelete