Thursday, October 30, 2014

31 Days of Halloween


Today on my blog I have Daniele Lanzarotta. I absolutely love her and her books. She has added to my book boyfriend list with each new series she writes. LOL! So let's get to know her better.

Daniele Lanzarotta is the author of YA and NA paranormal/fantasy novels, including the Imprinted Souls Series, Academy of the Fallen, and Mermaid's Curse.
She enjoys reading and writing novels with just about any sort of paranormal or supernatural bent...vampires... ghosts... She also enjoys watching hockey, playing rock band, guitar hero, and spending time with the family. 


Stalker Links:



Book News: 

Venom (Imprinted Souls Series spin-off) is coming soon (Fall/2014). Followed by Unbreakable – A Mermaid’s Curse 3. 


Favorite Halloween Memory: 

Dressing up as vampire Snooki (Jersey shore)… Worst costume ever. Lol

People’s reactions when I told them what my costumer was… priceless. 


Top Ten List / Horror Movies: 

Nightmare on Elm Street 1
Autopsy
The Hills Have Eyes
Children of the Corn
Nightmare of Elm Street 3
Pet Cemetery
The Others
Scream
Jeepers Creepers
Wrong Turn 


I would like to say Thank you to Daniele for taking over my blog today for 31 Days of Halloween.  



Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Don't forget to enter the giveaway below. 

~Sabrina 


Happy Halloween!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment