Wednesday, October 2, 2013

31 Days of Halloween: Day 2

Today on my blog for Day 2 of 31 Days of Halloween I have Pam Mandigo  from Racing to Read Top Ten Zombie books. I am so excited to host Pam as she is one of my closet friends and I just love and adore her. So let's get started and see her Top Ten List:

In no particular order: (goodreads links posted below for info on the books)












Thank you to Pam for sharing your Top Ten Zombie books with us. I know that wasn't easy for you to just pick 10 books. To check out more of Pam's books she loves or see what tours she has on her blog check her out at:

Thank you for stopping by my blog today for 31 Days of Halloween. Now for a giveaway. After you check out the books come back here and tell me which one you would like to read. The winner will get their choice in ebook format from Barnes & Noble or Amazon. Don't forget to leave your email so you can be contacted.
~Sabrina 

2 comments:

  1. They all look awesome! Bad Taste in Boys would be my choice though. desputaski(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love them all to read but the one i would like the most is Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter. She is one of my fav's writer
    falice.sidoma@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete