Thursday, October 22, 2015

13 Days of Halloween: Day 2


It's Day 2 of my 13 Days of Halloween celebration and today I have author Ellie Potts who I just adore. So let's get started and learn more about Ellie and her books along with top ten scary movies.


I am releasing the first book in my Mad World series called Island of the Zombie King this month.

Blurb:
**Mature 18+ for explicit adult situations. Dark Erotic Science Fiction/Horror. Contains graphic scenes of violence

Survive…
That had been three years ago. Now on an island off the coast of California a group of random people are doing just that surviving. You might be able to call it a utopia, as the world they knew is over run by flesh eating monsters. It looked like life was getting back to normal, or so they thought. Brian, has plans, which includes more than ruling the island he wants to rule the world and he might know how to do it. It is up to Ben, Kiley, and Ted who know the secret, and together they will have to stop Brian before he destroys their new home.

Welcome to Island of the Zombie King. Book 1 in the Mad World Series.


I am looking for serious book reviewers if interested email me eclecticellie@gmail.com and I will gift you the book. I am also looking for anyone interested in reviewing my other books as well.

Favorite Halloween Memory:
I love Halloween more than any other holiday. I have been a lot of characters from clowns to zombies. I remember in elementary school we would have a small parade. And I knew I was going to be the most badass dead biker ever, and I was. But it RAINED! So we couldn’t do the parade. I was so disappointed. We went to the rich houses that year, who gave out large candy bars and left candy outside unattended, and over at the base housing there was a guy up on his roof wailing on his guitar freaking out my younger sister.


So I am going to share my top ten Horror Movies. Before we start I am a horror movie fanatic. A few years ago me and a friend went and pushed our boundaries on watching and finding some of the craziest horror movies. Some have made the list, while you’ll see some great classics.

Top Ten List: 
Horror Movies 

1.      Day of the Dead the original by George A Romero. I love Bub the Zombie and then the epic line ‘Choke on ‘em!’.

2.      Nightmare on Elm Street original. Scary Freddy, and young Johnny Depp.

3.      Inside-French movie-Crazy movie. You need to have a strong stomach to get through it. Most mothers might not be able to make it through. I am not even sure I could watch it again. Which is why it is a top ten.

4.      Critters 2- Critters 1 was okay but it’s the Easter bunny scene that really got me.

5.      The Hills Have Eyes and The Evil Dead Remakes- OMG

6.      Dead Alive (Peter Jackson’s zombie movie) this is gross and funny, come on rat monkey and zombie baby.

7.      Slither-Love James Gunn and Slither has an awesome cast.

8.      Event Horizon- Space is scary shit.

9.      The Feast series. This has gore, dark comedy and more gore, plus monsters!

10.   Rabid-Cronenberg makes amazing movies btw.

Also Notable movies are Poltergeist, Zombi, Teeth (Vigina teeth!), Diary of the Dead, Night of the Creeps, Night of the Comet, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, The remake of Dawn of the DeadPlanet Terror and From Dusk til Dawn.


Somebody told Ellie Potts you had to be rich to be eccentric otherwise you were plain crazy. She set out to prove them wrong doing things she was told she couldn't do like dressing for pirate and renaissance faires, get her stories published, playing video games, planning to survive a zombie apocalypse, and other antics most women stay away from.

She is also a Whovian, Browncoat, Star Wars addict, and collector of arcane knowledge. Now she lives in California's Central Valley where most of her stories and books take place. Her and her husband are owned by their attack Bugg. 

Stalker Links: 
Blog 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today for day 2 of my 13 days of Halloween. I would also like to say Thank You to Ellie for participating and for giving me some new Horror movies to check out. 
~Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment