Today on my blog I have the Three blog tour. On my stop there is a spotlight, 5 random things, and giveaway.
Kristen Simmons' fast-paced, gripping YA dystopian series continues inThree.
Ember Miller and Chase Jennings are ready to stop running. After weeks spent in hiding as two of the Bureau of Reformation’s most wanted criminals, they have finally arrived at the safe house, where they hope to live a safe and quiet existence.
And all that’s left is smoking ruins.
Devastated by the demolition of their last hope, Ember and Chase follow the only thing left to them—tracks leading away from the wreckage. The only sign that there may have been survivors.
With their high profile, they know they can’t stay out in the open for long. They take shelter in the wilderness and amidst the ruins of abandoned cities as they follow the tracks down the coast, eventually finding refugees from the destroyed safe house. Among them is someone from Chase’s past—someone he never thought he’d see again.
Banding together, they search for a place to hide, aiming for a settlement a few of them have heard about…a settlement that is rumored to house the nebulous organization known as Three. The very group that has provided Ember with a tiny ray of hope ever since she was first forced on the run.
Three is responsible for the huge network of underground safe houses and resistance groups across the country. And they may offer Ember her only chance at telling the world her story.
At fighting back.
Kristen Simmons has a master’s degree in social work and is an advocate for mental health. She loves Jazzercise, her husband, and her precious greyhound, Rudy. Also chocolate. She currently lives in Tampa, Florida.
5 Random Things:
Hello! Thanks for having me and for being a part of the blog tour! I hope your readers enjoy my new book, THREE. And now, without further ado, here are 5 Random Things about me.
1. I have taught Jazzercise for as many years as I’ve been married (which is now, 10)
2. Before completing edits on THREE, I drove the journey Ember takes in ARTICLE 5.
3. I love jasmine green tea. I drink it every morning. At the same time. No, I don’t think this is strange, nor do I think I’m particularly superstitious.
4. I attended four colleges before graduating with my bachelor’s degree (in psychology), and then stayed in that same place (Nevada) for my master’s (in social work).
5. I love warm days in cold places, and cold days at the beach.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I would also like to say Thank You to Kristen for being on my blog and say Thank You to Book Nerd Tours for letting me participate in this blog tour. Don't forget to enter the giveaway below.