Saturday, September 1, 2012

Eternal Breath of Darkness by Candice Stauffer

                                                        Synopsis:
Will Caylee’s salvation come from the solitude of the cold, dark grave or from the the sinful delights of surrendering her body and soul to the seduction of a wickedly sexy, dark and dangerous powerful immortal?

From the beginning of time, Haden’s kind has to stop the deadliest forces of darkness from destroying mankind. He has never feared defeat until now. He would sacrifice anyting, even his life to protect Caylee. But despite possessing the dragon’s fierce nature and power, there’s little hope he’ll save her from a lust-crazed vampire that a rogue demon is aiding. Instead of completing the ancient ritual that’ll give his eternal breath to her and bind their souls together for eternity, will Haden be forced to kill Caylee to prevent her from suffering a never-ending thirst for blood?


                                                      My Review:
I loved this book so much. I was hooked from the start and loved the ride Candice took me on while reading. This book is for adults as the sex scenes are HOT!!! And the lead male Haden is even HOTTER!!!

I love the spin Candice puts in this book with the demons. She has them as savers of our world instead of wanting to destroy it and everyone in their path. The characters are flawed but that is what makes them perfect. I was drawn into Caylee and Haden’s world and at times I found myself wanting to yell at Caylee for being so stubborn with her feelings for Haden. But as I read more I understood where it comes from. As we learn more about her life I found myself crying from the pain she suffered. But when she let herself open up to Haden and the love she felt for him I was left breathless from it.

I feel in love with Haden from the start. He is one of those characters that you just connect with. You can feel his love for Caylee just burning from the pages. But he is defiantly not someone you want to make mad as he is a dragon demon and you could feel his temper come across in Candice’s writing.


I love the side characters just as much and can not wait for their stories to be told. We get just enough about them that leaves you wanting more of this amazing world Candice has written. I highly recommend this new series from Candice Stauffer. She is a Must watch author. 5/5 Bloody Fangs





No comments:

Post a Comment